Volunteers Needed in Uganda – 2016 to 2017
Are you a professional looking to give back to the communities in need around the world? Maybe you’re a new volunteer coordinator just getting your feet wet in the role or a seasoned professional with advice to give. Whoever you are, volunteer256afrika international has the information, resources and programs which suits your needs. We are looking for volunteers till 2016 December.
Volunteer256afrika international, is a volunteering organization in Uganda which is a legally registered (no: 2750) humanitarian non-government organization committed to relieving the suffering of the poor, working to promote transformation development and human dignity and self-reliance. It was born in March 2013 out of the need to address the current gaps in the service delivery with regard to unemployment among the people, limited access to opportunities and resources by the unskilled individuals and poor quality of lives of the vulnerable groups.
The goals of Volunteer256afrika international are as follows:
• Provide Basic Education
• Improve and implement safe Water and proper sanitation
• Improve Child care and provide orphan home-based support
• Improve and Rural health and sensitize on hygiene
• Implement Vocational training and guidance for youth
• HIV/AIDS sensitization, awareness and prevention
• Empower gender economic development
• Provide basic tools to improve on Agriculture, food security and nutrition
• Economic mobilization towards poverty alleviation.
Find out more about us on our Facebook page ” volunteer256afrika” international
Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can as well call +256754859541
Disclaimer: The cross posting of Links to external websites,ads or services is provided solely for visitors’ convenience and should not be interpreted as an endorsement. When you communicate with a third party or access an external website, keep in mind that Drifter’s Guide has no control over its content and cannot be held liable for any complaints or dissatisfaction with the services offered by others, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.