The Delicious Side of Prague
*This experience runs from Sunday till Thursday and departs at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm
*Tour stops, tastings and numbers of tastings might change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability
1 day discovering some of the city’s most hidden gems!
Visiting 1 country: Czech republic
You’ll be taken into secret wine cellars, backstreet bistros and tiny, family-run cafés, to spend a delicious evening in Europe’s most magical city!
The perfect culinary tour for you!
Stroll in the tiny back streets to discover the real hidden gems of Prague. Starting with secret wine cellars and ending with tiny bistros and family run cafes that serve Prague’s best traditional goulash and local spirits.
Meet up with your interesting tour guide, just around the foothills of Prague Castle, and wander throughout the lesser known part of Medieval Prague.
To wrap up your tour with a memorable cultural experience by visiting the John Lennon’s wall, Kampa island and David Cerny sculptures.
The best local food places in real neighborhoods
Insider knowledge for exploring the city on your own
The table, food and company of like-minded global travelers
Stories you will find yourself retelling over and over
FOODIE'S DELIGHT: CULINARY JOURNEYS, IN DEPTH: CULTURAL & HISTORICAL
Less than 1 Day
- Explore the secret streets and tucked-away alleys of this spectacular medieval quarter.
- Try beer from the heart of Saaz region, known for the best hops, paired with local cured meats and cheeses.
- Visit a wine shop with top-shelf wines only known to locals.
- Dine on traditional goulash served with home brewed ale at a family-run locals joint.
- Learn why Czech wine is receiving world acclaim – sample some and learn its history.
- Sit at the most traditional café loved by actors and writers for tastings of traditional Czech spirits.
- Take amazing photos with the Prague castle as the backdrop.
- Marvel at the famous John Lennon wall and learn how it came to be
How to Arrive
- How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included)
- When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point
- At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby)