Dine Bright in the City of Light
*This experience runs from Tuesday till Saturday and departs at 12:30 pm
*Tour stops, tastings and numbers of tastings might change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability
4 hours sampling Parisian delicacies in the city of light
Visiting 1 country: France
Eat Your Way Around the City of Light Like a True Parisian
A focus on fresh ingredients
A nod to tradition, a bold attitude towards new trends, and a diverse international influence – cuisine in the French capital will knock your béret clean off.
But to find it
you’ll need to venture into authentic local neighborhoods. Join us to discover the real culinary treats of Paris.
We want to help you experience…
What life is really like in this iconic city by discovering the local places we love, meeting the people that bring them to life and tasting the foods everybody in Paris is talking about right now.
Join one of our small groups…
of curious travelers like you for an experience you will share together and bring back home with you.
From creative Croque Monsieurs
to charcuterie and award-winning pastries, our friendly tour guide will introduce you to some of the most passionate taste makers in this cultural hotspot.
You’ll meet people
who have created culinary businesses with their bare hands, constantly playing with flavors and techniques to make something delicious and unique.
You’ll also have time to hear stories
and talk to each culinary entrepreneur – giving you a chance to really get to know these local artisans, listen to their stories, taste local life and celebrate the love of food together.
The best local food places in real neighborhoods
Insider knowledge for exploring the city on your own
The table, food and company of like-minded global travelers
Stories you will find yourself retelling over and over
Less than 1 Day
FOODIE'S DELIGHT: CULINARY JOURNEYS
- Taste a classic “Croque-Monsieur” melted-cheese sandwich with an innovative modern twist.
- Meet and talk to passionate local food heroes.
- Discover cheese-making traditions in a 17th century cellar
- Dine on fluffy couscous at a traditional Algerian restaurant – one of the top three most-eaten dishes in Paris.
- Sample cured meats from the Savoie region paired with pickles, baguette and a fine glass of Loire valley red.
- Marvel at the display of elegant, artfully decorated desserts – and of course, indulge in one too!
- Wander through charming backstreets and take in the views at the vibrant Haut-Marais, where beautiful people come to see and be seen.
Experience real life in Paris
Every step of the journey has been mapped out by your expert local tour guide. All you have to do is arrive at the meeting point, ready to experience the city like a local.
How to arrive
- How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included)
- When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point
- At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby)