Explore Old Town Havana
*This experience runs daily from March till November
*This experience departs at 12:00 pm
3.5 hours enjoying glorious Havana!
Visiting 1 country: Cuba
UNESCO sure do have great taste, they know a good thing when they see it. See why they made Old Havana a World Heritage site on this Havana tour that takes in all the glorious grandeur of the decayed yet dynamic Old Havana area.
This Havana tour won’t just show you the best of Old Havana, it’ll show you the best of Old Havana from a local perspective. Our local English speaking guide will take you through the labyrinth of streets of one of the oldest cities in the Western Hemisphere, where you’ll discover the enchanting secrets of this living museum where residents live amongst the unique charm and haunting decay of buildings dating as far back as the 16th century.
Havana is the largest city in the Caribbean and was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982. Restoration is occurring slowly, so while many of the main buildings are excellently restored to their original glory, others have taken on their own look by being left to age naturally, virtually neglected since the Revolution triumphed more than 50 years ago.
This Old Havana walking tour works its way through an old part of Central Havana and then through to the heart of Old Havana. Along the way, you’ll get to take in some of the city’s most iconic sights, such as the Art Museum, Calle Obispo, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza San Francisco de Asis, Plaza Vieja and the Hotel Ambos Mundos.
Your Havana adventure will end with a delicious local Havana lunch in a café or restaurant and a refreshing cool drink in one of Old Havana’s most famous watering holes.
Less than 1 Day
FOODIE'S DELIGHT: CULINARY JOURNEYS, IN DEPTH: CULTURAL & HISTORICAL
- Experience the best of Old Havana’s iconic sights like the famous Plaza San Francisco, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, & Plaza Vieja
- Explore Old Havana like locals live it every day
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at one of Old Havana’s most famous watering holes
- Savour a delicious and authentic local lunch at a great, hidden spot
- Professional English speaking guide
- One cocktail/drink
- Transportation to and from meeting points
- Food and drinks not specified above
- Tips / gratuities for the guide
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Meeting point: La Gargola Guesthouse, 82 Calle Cuba, first floor (between Cuarteles and Chacon streets)
- Starting time: 12.00 PM
- Ending point: A local restaurant in Old Havana.