Secret delicacies of London’s Soho
*This experience runs from Tuesday till Saturday and departs at 04:00 pm
*Tour stops, tastings and numbers of tastings might change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability
4 hours Enjoying an Epic Night of Food, Drink and Stories
Visiting 1 country: United Kingdom
You’ll try everything from Spanish Jamón to Chinese dumplings while sipping on a frozen margarita and the perfect Gin & Tonic while discovering the secrets of Soho’s alleys and its dark history.
Your London trip won’t be complete without a night out in iconic Soho.
Think of Soho, and you’ll likely think of the most buzzing, fast-paced, vibrant night spot in London. Historically home to the Swinging 60s, London’s jazz scene, theatre land, the rag trade, and the oldest profession (we don’t need to spell that one out, do we?), Soho has reincarnated itself dozens of times… And now it’s where you’ll meet with some of the most exciting international foodie finds in London.
On this tour you will experience the less seen side of Soho joining an intimate group of 8-12 people for an authentic culinary experience, You will find everything you are looking for in this neighborhood. Mixing high class with street sass, it is home to London’s most exemplary pubs, clubs, restaurants and theaters. Bounce from a cocktail bar to a Chinese restaurant while sipping a frozen margarita. We will make sure you experience the true Soho vibe while having the time of your life!
The best local food places in real neighborhoods
Insider knowledge for exploring the city on your own
The table, food and company of like-minded global travelers
Stories you will find yourself retelling over and over
FOODIE'S DELIGHT: CULINARY JOURNEYS, IN DEPTH: CULTURAL & HISTORICAL
Europe & Russia
- Experience a real English gin & tonic, with a unique gin-infused beef pie.
- Get the full jamón experience, washed down with a glass of wine.
- Taste gourmet tacos in an atmospheric Mexican tavern with a notorious past.
- Indulge in a truly decadent dessert and sumptuous cocktails at one of our favourite hidden Soho lounge bars.
- Savour the real flavour of Chinatown: delicious dumplings washed down with a novel take on tea – in the form of a cocktail!
- Feel the true nightlife vibe of Soho with an expertly made frozen margarita.
- Discover Soho’s dark history, and why it was called “Soho” in the first place.
How to arrive
- How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included)
- When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point
- At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby)