Aperitivo: A Florentine Feast
*Available from Mon to Sat at 05:00 pm and Sun at 04:30 pm
*Tour stops, tastings and numbers of tastings might change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability
3.5 hours savoring local Florentine treats
Visiting 1 country: Italy
See the perfect cocktail being constructed then sip it down at aperitivo o’clock. Savor artisanal truffle cheese and cured local meats paired with the perfect local vino. Watch a live demonstration of how to cook the ultimate Florentine steak, the Bistecca alla Fiorentina then taste it.
Set off as the sun dips over the horizon and be introduced to the very best restaurants and wine bars Florence has to offer. See the perfect cocktail being constructed then sip it down at aperitivo o’clock as you watch the world go by on the cobblestone Santo Spirito streets. Savor artisanal truffle cheese and cured local meats paired with the perfect local vino.
Watch a live demonstration of how to cook the ultimate Florentine steak, the Bistecca alla Fiorentina (then taste it, which is even better!). Need we say more? Our local expert guide will also regale you with stories, fascinating history, and a unique glimpse into the best part of Florentine life….the food of course!
Let’s make one of your favorite Italian memories together
As long as you give us 48 hours notice, we can change or fully refund your booking
Upon booking you get our food lover’s guide to Florence, then your local guide will give you his/her tips and picks to the best spots in town
We are here for you from the moment you book, to provide you with local tips and help with any of your questions
FOODIE'S DELIGHT: CULINARY JOURNEYS
Less than 1 Day
- Experience aperitivo o’clock in the hippest neighborhood in Florence
- Meet our favorite neighborhood deli owners and taste why it’s where locals go for artisan cured meats and cheeses
- Enjoy an interactive Negroni making demo and then sip on Florence’s most famous cocktail
- Savor iconic Tuscan starters paired with Chianti’s finest drops
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime live cooking demonstration of the famous Bistecca alla Fiorentina. Enjoy wine and starters during this demonstration – then, local restaurant owner Massimo will personally present and serve your steak!
- Discover the local way to finish every meal – spoiler alert: it involves Vin Santo and biscotti
- Wander down cobblestone streets as your expert guide makes the city’s history come to life
- Learn the ins and outs of local food culture and how it differs from the rest of Italy (and why life in Tuscany is like no other!)
How to arrive
- How you get there is up to you (transport to the meeting point is not included)
- When you reserve your spot, we’ll give you the exact location of the meeting point
- At the end of our tour, our guides can point you in the right direction or call a taxi for you (or give you a recommendation of what to see next nearby)